Friday 24 November 2017

The Corners of the World: Eiffel Tower [Part 9]

Hello,
This is the ninth part of the Eiffel Tower of The Corners of the World.
Today is my last day of school for 2017 and I'm having a little too much fun today,
(Watching CSI+Detective Conan all day😉) I didn't done much in this part. Sorry.😌
Now I can explain why I'm wanting precise angle with the "legs".
As you guys can see, I place the group of  "legs" by overlapping one of the "legs". This is to ensure that the distance of the "legs" group is exactly the same so I don't need to make customized "bridges" for each combination. 
(And part of me said that the sides of the tower must be the same, making me picky on the angles.)

The ending top view will look something like this, no matter how you spin it, it will still be the same distance.
{I used too much of my energy with the videos.
(I think I watched ten until fifteen something?😂)
So I'm going to bed now, Good Night, Sweet Dreams}

No comments:

Post a Comment