Friday 3 November 2017

The Corners of the World: Eiffel Tower [Part 2]

Hi,
This is the second part of the Eiffel Tower I'm working for my The Corners of the World Series.
Using the Taper, I managed to get the blocks curved to form the basic shape.
But, I feel something's not right.
(Detective Conan fans get the joke, it's the first line of one the theme songs of Detective Conan. It's name is Destiny.)
So I search online again and get a clear image of the Eiffel Tower in real life.
The bottom of the tower is way more wider than the model I made.
So, I deleted the taper modifier and started again referring to the picture.
(I guess I'll screw up everything without a picture of that thing in real life.😂 )
(Yeah, I just realize that I can use emoji in my blog beside in Hangouts.😂)

Getting the "legs" in place in all views.

Making a "bridge" so I can make the arc in the middle of the bottom part.
{Again, it's nighttime here, and I'm going to sleep.Good Night and Sleep Dreams.😴}

No comments:

Post a Comment