Friday 17 November 2017

The Corners of the World: Eiffel Tower [Part 6]

Hello everyone,
Welcome to the sixth part of the project, as I said in the last project, I modeled the bottom part of the tower without paying much attention to the segments, so when I use Lattic, it doesn't follow the pattern of the tower. (I should had known that earlier.😞)
In the last project, Connect and Cut saves the day, but I was soon stuck at the front of the bridge.
As you guys can see in this picture from the last post, there's an segment connecting to the "leg", which is unremovable. Either deleting it with the Delete key and removing it in the modify panel, it will delete the front panel.

But I finally fix it after some "battle" with it. 

After failing about twenty times,(No kidding, I took almost the whole day to fix it.) 
I gave up but I realize that what I can do is to remake the front panel after the segment took the front panel away. It's the only way to remove the segment and leave the front panel the same. 
I traced it with the line tool, converted it to Editable Poly and attach it to the rest of the bottom part to replace the wrong one.

Now, I'm going to do the same thing to the back part.
{Nighttime again, goodnight and sweet dream to everyone.}

No comments:

Post a Comment