Sunday 5 November 2017

The Corners of the World: Eiffel Tower [Part 3]

Hello,
This is the third part of the Eiffel Tower I'm working for my The Corners of the World Series.
I afraid that it takes more that 10 parts to complete this since as a 3Ds Max newbie I usually stuck or ruin things, and I, want this series that I longed to do since the middle of the year to be perfect, so sometime I need to work a day to fix even a tiny mistake.😰 I hoped you all can be patient about this.👍
(Well, I wonder why I'm challenging myself to do this 😂)
Before trying and failing a thousand times, I got an idea to do this job easier, thanks to my brain.
I made an arc and Extrude it to make it go through the "bridge".

Then applied Shell on it to make it thicker.

Then use the Boolean to cut a "hole" in the "bridge".
{Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep, but my dad still try to chase me in.(try to get me into my room and sleep😂)}
{So Good Night and Sweet Dreams🌙}
{Try to sing the line with the music of Counting Stars. 😂}

No comments:

Post a Comment