Wednesday 13 February 2019

Happy Birthday to me

Greetings, 
Today is my birthday and I'm now officially one year older.
To be honest that the name My Playground is quite childish.,
and I'm supposed to change it to a more mature name two years ago...
(Ok, enough tips for my age. XD)
In my original plan, I'm going to change the name today and toss the playground thing away.
But after reviewing my blog posts since 2012, this blog is really a playground for me when I'm young.
The name has kept a lot of memories and I kinda don't want to change the name.
But the new name is like marking another stage of my life. 
(I really like making things official. lol)
So I decided to keep both of the names using a format.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome to ZY's blog,
My Lab·My Playground

My blog is basically a place for me to experience new things and play.
So the new name combination actually suites it quite well and also bring a meaning of my lab is my playground. I think that if I decided to change it again I will just add it to the format.

I hope that I can get nearer to success.
And, that's all, thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment