Monday 3 December 2018

Photoshop: Watercolor Effect 2.0

Hello.
I know its been a long time since the "I'm back" post.
To be honest, its because of some laziness plus I'm currently learning to draw some manga. 
(Do you know how hard it is to just imagine without having the ability to draw it out. 😧)
Anyway, this is today's project:
If you guys remember, I've done another project named as Watercolor Effect.
So this one will be Watercolor Effect 2.0.
I will be using a picture of a rabbit again. I love rabbits, too bad my dad won' let me to have one.

Preparing the "canvas".

Making the sketch using glowing

I'm now making the outline (?).

This is how it looks after a few layers.

After the outline (?), I added the rabbit's face, I pressed more time with the brush on the eyes to make them stand out more.

Done with a few adjustments to make it look more vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment